"It is people who make up organizations. When they are confident and aware of their strengths and how to use them, they and the organization can build on that knowledge."
Managing Dynamics uses many tools to assist people to better capture that knowledge and provides training and development on how to integrate the knowledge they acquire.
Tools do not define a person. Human beings are far more complex and diverse than any tool can capture. None the less, they do provide windows for us to look through and get a perspective of how we might be seen by others. They also allow us to consider various ways we might behave, strengths we might have, how we learn and process information and more.
Tools used by Managing Dynamics are:
- Developmental Plan
- Informational Surveys
- EQ Map
- StrengthFinder 2.0
- Executive Coaching
- Career Development Coaching
- Work-Life Balance Coaching
- Stress Management Coaching
- Process Style Assessment
- Conflict Management Assessment
- Life Style Impact
- Leadership Impact
- Multi-Rater Feedback
- Thomas Kilmann Conflict Mode Instrument
- Learning Style Assessment
- Stress and Resilience Mapping
- Organizational Culture Impact